1. We welcome submission of music to be considered for inclusion in our lists. Such submissions should normally, but not necessarily, align with our specific areas of interest. Organ music suitable for voluntaries (and usually not too difficult) will always be welcome, but given the present state of demand for choral music, any new item will have to be clearly exceptional before it stands a chance of success.
2. Would-be composers must accept that unless you are a trained and experienced musician your work is unlikely to be of an acceptable quality.
3. You may submit manuscripts, hard copy or files created with Sibelius (PC only), or Finale.
4. If we accept your work for publication a 'Sibelius' (PC) computer file will be required. You may submit your own computer setting or we will do the work for you.
5. It is a requirement that the final copy conforms to our house style. Creation of the relevant file and its editing normally attracts a charge based on a rate of £20 per hour. You will be asked to proof-read the resulting score. Changes and corrections to the score are, within reason, accepted at any stage. We do not charge for art work for the cover and preface.
6. All acceptances will become subject to a standard form copyright agreement to protect all interests. For example, royalties on sales will be paid at a rate of 10% of net invoice price, and items are registered with PRS/MCPS.
7. All submissions will be acknowledged by e-mail where possible. Otherwise they will not be acknowledged or returned unless you enclose a suitably stamped self-addressed envelope.
Last updated: 04 December 2012